Monday, August 1, 2011

Nominate Me, Baby

Rori's Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2011 nomination post is up...

...and I'd really appreciate a nomination.

I've nominated a few of you, because some of the sex blogs I like to are of the highest quality. I love all of you, and I love being turned on by at least one of you. But I, despite trying my hardest to update as often as possible, didn't even make the list last year. That's probably because I'm a boy and boys don't write intelligent sex blogs, right? But I made #97 the year before, so it can be done, even by a loser such as myself.

Feel free, however, to nominate whoever you like. That's what the list is for, of course. But if you can find it in your post or e-mail to at least mention me once, on account of the fact that I've poured my heart and soul all over the internet via this blog, I'd appreciate you so much that I may even bake you some cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment