Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Holidays!

I go on holiday tomorrow! The first of... ah well, that would be telling! I'm meant to be packing now! But before I do anything, I may as well do the TMI Tuesday that's been doing the rounds...

1. What is your favourite summer clothing item or outfit?

Any of my T-shirts... I have a hell of a lot of T-shirts. As well as trousers or three-quarter-lengths (not shorts, I don't like my legs), shades (if the sun is bright) and whatever I can find to go on my feet.

When I was small, I had one T-shirt which I used to wear all the time through summer (it was a Super Mario Bros. one) and foam flip-flops, but I'm more diverse now. I even have a different Mario T-shirt.


2. Did you or will you take a summer vacation? If yes, where did or will you go?

Three, which is why I started this post in the first place! Yes, I'm going on holiday three times, and they're all free!

The first one starts tomorrow, so I won't be gracing you with my presence for a while. And rest assured, I am really, really, really going to miss you. All of you. Especially you, Lady P, and of course Blacksilk, and Anisa, SparkleDiva and cutieloveheartgirl. This is a road trip with 47 and his girlfriend, and one of her friends! It's... would you believe it... around the West Country - so be afraid, Lady P... be very, very, very, very, very afraid.

The second holiday I'm taking is a week-long family holiday to a huge house somewhere. The jury's still out on if this will be fun or not - I have a huge family. Still, I'm looking forward to the party pieces evening, mostly because I've already agreed to help out on three of them, and I have one of my own to do. Not that I've decided what that is.

The third holiday I'm taking is to a spa hotel with cutieloveheartgirl! I know, scandalous.

And yes, although I (probably) won't be able to blog while I'm on holiday, I will be available to catch on Twitter, so by all means keep half an eye on @innocentlb for your regular dose of nervous sarcasm.


3. What is your ideal weekend away (e.g. city, beach or wilderness)?

Anything, really, as long as it's in a place that's not too difficult to get to, for a nice purpose with nice people! My automatic answer, obviously, is Woodcraft Camp, although our summer camp starts today and I can't go on account of our scheduled road trip! Bah! Although my favourite locale, cheesy as it is, is Center Parcs. It may be manufactured bliss, but it works.


4. What would you pack for a naughty weekend?

Don't tempt me! It depends what you class as a naughty weekend and who it's with! I rarely ever pack condoms (for I have never actually been away with a young lady who isn't on birth control) or sex toys (because I don't own any!), but I have at times packed massage oil and special lube. That's very rare though. Generally I just pack the necessities... you know, books. And if there's any space left, food. And then clothes into whatever corners there are remaining.


5. What item(s) do you never unpack, never take out of the luggage from trip to trip?

My keys. I don't think I've used my keys in the past five years. We have a key-safe outside of my house and nobody's bothered to remove it yet. I take my keys with them, but their only real function is to gather dust and inform everyone, by way of the keyring, of my blood type.

Not going to do the bonus questions. Neither of them would have answers that are particularly pretty. Or sexy, at that, really.

See you in a week, internets! And don't worry... I'll be fine!

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment