Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jillian Beyor



Babe Name:
Jillian Beyor 
Profession:
Centerfold
Ethnicity: Caucasian 
Country of Origin: United States United States 
Province / State: NH - New Hampshire 
Place of Birth: Northfield 
Date of Birth: October 31, 1985 (25 years old) 
Eye Color: Brown 
Hair Color: Brown 
Heigth: 165 cm - 5 feet and 5 inches 
Weight: 50 kg - 110 lbs 
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Fake Boobs: Yes 
Career Status: Active 
Career Start And End -
Shoe Size: Unknown (U.S. & Canada Women Size) ?
Tattoos: none 
Piercings: none 
Extra text: Playboy - Cyber Girl of the month, May 2007 
Social Network Links:
Facebook Facebook Myspace Myspace

"I think the female body is beautiful and should be admired by both men and women," says Jillian. She goes for men who are in control and pay attention to all her needs. "When I love someone, I love them with my whole heart," she says. "I want to be with a man who makes me feel secure and protected."Her website: http://www.jillian-beyor.com/




































No comments:

Post a Comment