Monday, January 17, 2011

Horsegirl

I get some interesting spam sometimes, but I got one this morning (which I deleted without opening, natch) which contained in the title the intriguing word "horsegirl". I think I know what that means, but it could really mean anything. What's a horsegirl? Something like this? Something like that? Or a female version of a horseman - that is to say, a centaur?

"Centaur" is a much nicer word. "Horsemen" are encountered in Steve Jackson's Sorcery! books, but they are not particularly intelligent, aggressive, and warriors. Centaurs in Harry Potter, the Narnia series and other fiction, back to more traditional representations of such, are more intelligent, peaceful, reflective stargazers, who are skilled with weaponry, but only fight when provoked to do so. Anyway, I've never heard of any female centaurs, but they must exist in order for the race to procreate, so I made one.

Presenting my horsegirl.
Presenting my horsegirl. Yes, I used a dollmaker. Sorry about that. I sketch a lot, but my artistic skills aren't up to this standard, I'm afraid.

The thing that annoyed me most about the dollmaker in question - functionality aside, by the way - was the fact that you couldn't have a topless torso. Believe it or not, a lot of dollmakers I've seen have the option of you not adding a top. In my imagination, the first thing I specified about a horsegirl was the fact that she wouldn't wear anything on top, not being a common human. And besides, male centaurs don't wear tops. If I were a centaur, I wouldn't wear anything on top. But then again, I'd have abs and much more power. And a huge cock.

I'd probably also be more attracted to my horsegirl than I already am.

Sorry, did I say that out loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment