Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fatherhood

Dad.
Yes?
Don't tell Mum this.
Tell her what?
You know I mentioned that I write a second blog?
Yes?
Well, I mention sex in it.
You're over eighteen, of course you're allowed to mention sex. You mention it in your LiveJournal.
Well, yes, but this is a blog about... relationships. Love and relationships. You know, and occasionally I mention sex. I mean, it's not about sex, it's not a sex blog [I am a liar!], but I enjoy writing about relationships. And love, and occasionally sex. I mean, that's okay, isn't it? It's just that... hundreds of people read this blog every week [true; the Blogger stats page says so], but it's anonymous because I don't want people to know who I am if it's my personal thoughts about relationships and romance.
And sex?
And sex. But it's not about sex, it just crops up.
Okay.
It's just that... well... Mum keeps saying that I'm not writing, but I am. I write a lot.
Okay.

I'm not sure I should have said all that. I may have covered it up well, though. Plus, he's 61. Maybe he'll forget about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment