Monday, October 25, 2010

A Reflective Gift

I has a dream last night about a girl. A girl I miss. A girl I've dreamed about before.

I've never dreamed about having sex with her. Whcih is odd because that's what my subconscious does. In my dreams I have sex with people I shouldn't. People I'm not really attracted to at all. People I don't know, or have the same name as someone I know but are different.

Not this girl. I know who this girl is. She's one of my closest friends... or she was. I haven't talked to her for a while. When I think of her, I miss her. Staying up late to talk to her on MSN. Her pictures. Her videos. Her wit. Her accent. Everything about her, I miss.

Whenever I dream about her, I dream about closeness. I dream about cuddles, kisses, warmth, stroking. I dream about affection. Not love, not sex. Just affection.

They are dreams which I want more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment