Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Working hard

I've felt horny at work before. I've even been pushed to deal with it myself a few times, although to be honest, that's not the most pleasant of experiences, is it? Considering the conditions of most work toilets and all. And of course I never actually had a quick jack-off while I was teaching. I mean, there's bad, and then there's bad.

Yesterday, I felt horny at work. No, I've no idea either.

I mean, my mind wasn't actually on sex. It wasn't on work much, either; it was a long day anyway, and I was working a VERY LONG day - I think I should be paid triple for how long it actually seemed - so my mind as drifting. But it wasn't drifting onto naughty things. It wasn't even focused on memories, like that other time. I can't even remember what I was thinking about. Knowing me, something like Batman. Yeah, that fits.

Anyway, for whatever reason, I was turned on. And I was sitting in a chair at a computer of all places. You'd think I'd be used to being turned on while sitting in front of a computer. This wasn't one of those times when it was advantageous.

So I just sat there like a lemon. I mean, what else could I have done? I certainly couldn't have stood up and walked it off, because everyone would have noticed (the trousers I was wearing didn't seem very good at disguising bulges). Altering in the position I was sitting in would've started to hurt. So... I just sat there. Looking stupid and disinterested.

Until the break, by which time I wasn't hard any more.

Thanks, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment