Monday, December 28, 2009

Marked Change

So, ths blog has been running for over two years, and so it's time for a change. I think we've all had enough of slightly perverted, peurile humour, and so it's out with that. In 2010 it's all going to be deadly serious, and...

...I'm sorry, I've just come.

Anyway, where was I? Ah, yes. 2010 is going to be a very important year for me because not only do I qualify in a few months, I'll inevitably be moving onto pastures new in lots of ways - hopefully moving into a new place, at least! - and I need a more refreshed attitude. So, accordingly, I'm going to take a more highbrow approach to these...

...I'm sorry, I've just come again. Give me a second, will you?

Right, that's that cleaned up. So... starting in 2010, this blog will take sex as the serious, no-nonsense business it is. There will be no frivolity or frills as I grow up into a mature, well-balanced person. No jokes, no laughs, no snark, and most certainly no irrelevant tangents...

...Ooh! That one nearly blew my socks off!

So I hope you will all appreciate my new, much more strait-laced attitude towards the grim fandango that is life in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment