Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LADY BUYS CORSET

Dateline London, or possibly Oxford: A lady was seen buying a corset today, stating that despite its recommended retail price being £200, she needed only pay £50 (British Sterling) to obtain this item, using a cunning technique known as "sale shopping". Miss T Drinker, 23, a seamstress from Oxford, was heard stating: "Do you remember the corset I wore last time? Well, this one makes me look two inches thinner than that one. I felt very sexy."

The effects of this staggering discovery were felt as far as North London, where residents were stunned to find out what had happened. Mr I Loverboy, 24, a blogger from London (but he won't say where), said, "You're turning me on just making me
think about it." Upon being interviewed by our staff, Loverboy added, "I have a picture of her wearing the old corset, and that works for me, so who knows what this one will do?"

Mr Loverboy's mobile telephone has gone in for repairs after being deemed too clogged with a liquid substance, possibly sweat, to be fit for continued use.

No comments:

Post a Comment