Saturday, July 23, 2011

Conversations with my sister

Her: "Why did our parents hide this?"
Me: "Why did they hide what?"
Her: "This. This mug."
Me: "No idea. It's got the word fuck on it, maybe that's why."
Her: "But it's the truth! Go green... fuck a vegetarian! It's intrinsic truth!"
Me: "You and I both know vegetarians are better in bed, right?"
Her: "Right!"
Me: "Although now I come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever slept with a vegetarian, despite being one myself."
Her: "I don't know. I'll count."
Me: "Let me know when you're done counting."

*five minutes later*

Her: "I've thought through nine, none yet. Ten more to go though."
Me: "..."
Her: "Hang on, I'll go and get my list."

I'm pleased to report she's no longer with a married man, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment