Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sexy Chatterboxes

It's my birthday on Thursday and I've been trying to organise something to mark the totally unremarkable age of 26 bearing down on me like some sort of doom spectre bringing me one step closer to my inevitable death. I've decided upon Italian food, because it seems safe.

"Who's on your mind?" asked my mother.

@VATTSBLOG - the sweetheart
@ladypandorah - the stalwart

"You're going to invite me, aren't you?" H shouted into my ear, as we waited to see Goldie Lookin' Chain last night.

@factsnfriction - the stud
@maddyaboulton - the friend

"Where are we going to go?" asked my sister as she batted down my suggestion of Mexican food.

@Hungry_Joe - the brains
@Flirty1980 - the brains behind the brains

"When are you going to do it? On the actual day?" asked my father.

@atheatricallife - the flirt
@_gemachu_ - the funster
@Thiefree - the kindred spirit

So I created the event on Facebook, and I invited all my IRL friends - or, at least, the ones I knew would bother to turn up. But fear not, sexy Twitter friends, as much as my IRL friends mean the world to me - that extra dimension you've just added to my week... is totally indescribable.

No comments:

Post a Comment