Friday, March 11, 2011

Fail Friday

I had three bots messaging me with automated winks and requests to "lick it like a lollipop ;)" via Yahoo! Messenger, which is probably one of the multitude of reasons I don't often use Yahoo! Messenger. I responsed to all three of them with the same text via the marvels of copy-and-paste, and when I did eventually use the word "bot", they all responded with a vehement denial that they were a bot. Something like:

if i were a bot, why would i be wearing this hat?... ;)

Dumb.

So I decided to be nice.

bouncy.queen545:
;)

ILB:
If anyone's reading the logs of this (and that's highly unlikely), your bot is flawed. Every time I type the word "bot", it gives an automatic response denying it is a bot, and any answer to that yields the response "k". This also ends the conversation. Fix your bot to be more successful with your scams.

bouncy.queen545:
what's a bot??


I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment