Monday, August 9, 2010

Slacker

I haven't really been particularly sexually active recently. But before I go any further, I'd like to say that this isn't exactly my fault. Nor is it the fault of my girlfriend. It's more... well... I'm not sure what it is. But anyway, I haven't had sex since...well, yesterday morning.

Okay, so that's not the best of examples. I really should explain.

I mentioned earlier on that I'm on sick leave from work. Well, I still am. This is taking slightly longer than I had originally anticipated. Not that I exactly begrudge myself for taking sick leave, per se; not that I had much of a choice, given that my college (and the work placement themselves) put me on sick leave due to the fact that they were 'concerned' (a word that always rings alarm bells, yes?). But anyway, I'm still on leave, and the summer holidays are a tricky time for this sort of placement. But I'm sure something will come up.

Anyway, I've been away from work for a while and I've been spending a lot of time in the company of TD, who wasn't exactly the easiest person to get hold of while at work - which was an annoyingly ubiquitous commitment, despite the fact that I was supposed to be having two days off per week. I didn't seem to be doing that. In fact, the first thing I did when leaving my college building a free man for the next week (which actually turned out to be three weeks) was rock up to Oxford and see her.

Point is, we've been unable to have sex because:-
i) there have been times when she/I has been too ill to have sex
ii) there have been times when she/I has been too upset to have sex
iii) there have been times whe she/I has been too tired to have sex (read: asleep)
iv) at one point, we were staying with a devoutly Christian couple, who had us sleeping in separate rooms
v) at one point, I gave her such intense oral sex that by the time I was finished, I had expended all my energy, and so had she (although this one I didn't mind at all!)
vi) I use too many italics
vii) FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Anyway, so. We had sleepy sex yesterday morning - because it's fun, natch - but, as TD herself pointed out - we haven't been having sex as much as we usually do over the last seven-or-so days. The opportunity, I daresay, has not exactly presented itself. Plus, I don't know when I'll be seeing her next.

But let's look at this on the bright side. I don't have sexual repression. I don't have withdrawal symptoms... I'm just building the energy up...

So when I get my chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment