Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Correct Procedure

"Could you... go down on me?" said H.
I raised a quizzical eyebrow. My hesitant response was interrupted by one of the ubiquitous waitresses who appeared out of nowhere to ask us if we wanted any more drinks (we didn't).
"You asked him that?" I eventually said.
"Yeah..."
"And he didn't?"
"No."
I thought. Girl asks you to do something, while she's having sex with you, you generally - unless you have some sort of phobia, or it's outside your comfort zone - would do it. Going down on H - or, let's face it, anyone - is hardly going to be a task that's arduous, or unusual. It happens. I go down on TD all the time. Come to think of it...
"But he should have!" I said, unaware that I had raised my voice. "Especially if he wasn't making you come; I mean, personally, I think it's a good idea to give a girl oral sex before full sex happens..."
There was a slight pause while I articulated my continuation.
"...it's a good chance to start off by giving her an orgasm, or at least getting her wet, because afterwards penetration is easier and much more comfortable. And it's pleasurable for her too, which should be your aim..."
There was another pause.
"...well, that's what I think, anyway."
"I bet you'd be a great shag," grinned H.
"I practice a lot," I said, mostly.
"In my head," I added (in my head).

No comments:

Post a Comment