Thursday, August 19, 2010

HNT: Pokémon Mini


Bizarre as it may seem, that is in fact a console with interchangeable cartridges. It's smaller than a Game Boy Micro - hell, it's less than half the size of a Game & Watch - and yet it's still one of the best pieces of hardware Nintendo ever made. It's extremely powerful - the resolution is light and sharp, and the music and sound are pretty good for a system that doesn't have any speakers. The cartridges are all the size of a postage stamp, and - despite the limitations of the franchise (they're all Pokémon themed, in line with the name of the console) - the games are ridiculously addictive. Mind you, I only have two. I've got about 20 for the SNES, so maybe I need to up my Pokémon Mini game collection.

Oh, and if you're after something more interesting than video games - well, that's difficult to find. But my girlfriend's first HNT works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment