Sunday, November 22, 2009

The female orgasm doesn't exist...

...because there is no "the" female orgasm, I am reliably informed.

I know about some orgasms. I know you can orgasm vaginally, anally, clitorally and via the g-spot, although I'm unsure what the difference is, or what it feels like. I mean, I've had a verbal description, but from what I've seen, all the orgasms induce writhing and squirming and - hopefully - girlcum. The lady I gratefully had sex with approximately four times last night has experienced all of them, but the difference is a mystery to me. I mean, when I orgasm, I know exactly what's involved...

Someone enlighten me? How do all these different orgasms happen / feel? And when you orgasm from just a touch of the wrist, or kiss of the neck, does that count as a "touch" orgasm? And where does the excitement take centre stage in that case?

I may like to give young ladies orgasms as much as possible, but I'm still confused! Comment, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment