Thursday, April 23, 2009

(he4p $a1e 0.f v1a6Ra t0 k33 p her s4t i $fi3d!

So I'm doing my essay - the necessary BS about teamwork that every job ever makes you do - and then MSN throws a conversation window at me. Huzzah, a distraction!

Gay Friend:
I'm bored.

ILB:
Do you have a boyfriend at the moment?

Gay Friend:
I have no such thing!

ILB:
Hmmm, not good. That'd be someone to call.

Gay Friend:
I've had offers of sex, but I don't see myself going with just anyone.

ILB:
Interesting you say that - it seems gay people get more offers like that than straight people do.

Gay Friend:
Depends on who you talk to. I guess I'm just not confident enough.

ILB:
Lots of people lack confidence. I certainly do.

Gay Friend:
But you have someone!

ILB:
Yes, I do. Although that's just plain luck.

Gay Friend:
Well, you have to have something that works in your favour.

ILB:
I'm lucky. :p

Gay Friend:
Well, it's usually your looks, or the size of your wallet, or the size of other things - don't know what it would be for you, though :p

ILB:
None of those - except I've been told I'm gifted in the third of those...

Gay Friend:
So am I, although I've never thought I am, really.

ILB:
When you're looking down at your penis, it looks a lot smaller than if somebody else looks at it from the front - might be perspective.

Gay Friend:
That's a point.

ILB:
Oh, plus... someone who's intimate enough with you to be looking at your penis from the front probably isn't going to be seeing it flaccid very often, are they?

Gay Friend:
Now THAT's a point!

No comments:

Post a Comment