Friday, April 3, 2009

Addiction XI: Skin

My back causes me a lot of pain. Because I have a very low pain threshold, and hypersensitivity to boot, a small itch - with (that thing that itches tend to do because they are bastards) the inevitable increase - makes me writhe and scratch and make odd noises.

Oh no, wait, that's sex.

I have already written about how I love being scratched, and it's true that it's an incredible turn-on, but then again so is the gentle trace of fingernails upwards on the skin, so I think that may be the 'caring touch' thing that is the turn-on point. An itch is great when it's being scratched (scratching an itch yourself is cathartic, but it always seems to come back immediately, yet with a significant other doing it for you, it works a lot more), but I think that what I'm interested is the back more than anything else.

I hate my skin, it makes me itch and flares up and all sorts of stuff that I hate, because I hate it. But I like the concept of my back - it's a large, flat expanse of skin, an almost barren playing-field which, apparently, shows the marks if you scratch it. I'm not into pain, but I like the scratching whether or not it leaves a mark. But because of the fact that there's a lot of back, I really like having it touched - whether or not it's a light touch, or a much-needed scratch - because who knows where her hand's going to go?

And then there's the massages. Oh, dear Glod. I have had some awesome backrubs, after which all I can do is lie there, sweaty and satiated.

Oh no, wait, that's sex.

But the massages. They are absolutely amazing, and sometimes there's a bit of scratching there too. And that's all over my back - every inch of my skin. My fucking stupid, but needy, skin. It just feels great, almost like feeding a petulant child.

And then there's her back. Or anyone's back, but mostly hers. I love kissing her back - there's one point, specifically, which I've identified as a special area (and yes, I will ruthlessly exploit its possibilities some day), and yet there's the rest of the skin on her back which I like to run my fingers up and down - well, I like it when it's done to me, so why not return the favour, right? - and it's a very sexy back as well, so it gives me something nice to look at while feeling the skin under my fingertips. I just wish I knew how to give backrubs now...

Okay, yeah, this post makes me sound like I'm a fetishist. I'm not, I just like lots of skin to touch. At least, I think that's the reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment