Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hush!

Keep it quiet, guys.

I'm not going to tell you that various pictures have been taken on my 'phone, camera and other machines over a varied period of time.
I'm not going to tell you that they depict a certain young lady in corsets.
I'm not going to tell you that they depict a certain young lady in the bath.
I'm not going to tell you that they depict a certain young lady in my bed, or at a bed in Center Parcs.

So keep it quiet.

I'm not going to tell you that these pictures have a certain effect on somebody whose name may or may not abbreviate to I. L. B.
I'm not going to tell you that these pictures have been collected from various sources on his computer.
I'm not going to tell you that a special folder has been put in place on a certain external hard drive in order to house these pictures.
I'm not going to tell you anything, really.

But if, for some reason, some idiot happens to write anything that may be the slightest bit suggestive on a public medium, say - for example - a universally-accessible blog on the Internet, keep what I haven't told you in mind.

You ain't seen me... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment