Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm a bad, bad boy

So, yeah... I'm worse than I thought.

I touched myself at work.

I couldn't help it. It's been mentioned by Abby Lee in her book, but I didn't really pay much attention. In fact, I bet it's something quite a few people have done at some point. I've certainly felt turned on at work before... but that was a different job, and a different situation. The image in my head, however, was almost exactly the same, except with a few more months' experience behind me this time.

And I don't touch myself that much any more, anyway. Every now and again, but now I'm an Attached Loverboy, the amazing sex does me good, and satiates me, so there's very little hand action these days. But, for whatever reason, and the fact that I wasn't just about to have sex with the person who I was imagining it with (yes, it's who you think it is, not anyone else, thank you every much!), I felt the absolute need. So I walked casually into a staff toilet and locked the door.

I'm beginning to fear that I may be an addict. I should either seek professional help, or have more sex. Or cut my penis off and sell it as ham, but I don't think that'd work.

Still, when you think about it, it's a very illicit act, and that's kind of hot.

And it woke me up quite nicely. I was tired beforehand, and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment