Monday, May 2, 2011

Roundup

Don't have anything specific to write about so I'll just say a few things here.

- Special shoutout to Sexaholic BBW for starting a new website. You'll still have to persuade me more to buy a Mac, though. It's not happening yet.

- Also many thanks to @ladypandorah for being generally lovely and dedicating her 5,000th tweet to me. I hope her scratching took place.

- I'm meeting another blogger tomorrow afternoon! Just having a quick coffee and a chat with her and then I jet off to Mitch Benn's Distraction Club. And then later in the week we have the CCK Social, and possibly Spiritual Space as well; check me out, bein' a socialite.

- This is the first month that I haven't had to move anyone from hero to villain, meaning that everyone on the list has posted at least once this month! Excellent work, fellow sex bloggers - keep it up! (The only one I did move is James, but not because he didn't post - because he said he's leaving for a while. Keep in touch, sinnerman!)

- And finally... I have unassailable proof that I am, in fact, purest of pure and goodest of good. How? Well, I walked past a Nationwide ATM the other day, and as my hand brushed it, this immediately printed out:

I didn't even know they could do anything except numbers.
Quite the coup de grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment