Monday, May 23, 2011

Fadeout

I masturbated last night. Gosh! Single guy in his twenties, masturbating? Terrible, I know.

Rather unusually for me, though, this was the second time I did so in the same day. I usually only do it once... not because I can't orgasm again, silly, but because I often don't feel the need to. Unlike sex, where the urge is there just to keep doing it again and again (and again and again and...).

It was also unusual insofar as I was lying on my back on my bed. This is the position in which the heavy breathing becomes apparent, but I mostly switched to this position because I was feeling cramped on my chair and wanted to stretch my limbs a bit. So I flopped back onto the bed. My head hit the duvet and I continued. I can't remember what I was thinking about. Humph.

Anyway, I came. I can't even remember where I came. There was some in my belly button, which I cleaned with a wet wipe. That's immaterial, though.

What does matter is the fact that I came to about five minutes after I had an orgasm.

I blanked out, almost completely. It wasn't unpleasant. It wasn't a particularly exceptional orgasm either. It was nice, but then again, they're all nice. Being the second in a few hours, it wasn't particularly big. But something to do with the combination of ejaculation and (presumably) the combined sleepiness from a few days of not feeling particularly restful deprived my body of the need to move. I was vaguely aware of where I was, and I felt a few sensations... the softness of the duvet beneath my back, the cold air on my bare legs, and my penis still clutched in my right hand, pulsing gently. But all thoughts were gone, most self-awareness was gone... and most importantly, the annoying buzzing headache that I'd had all evening was gone.

I was not there, but I was enjoying being not there. It was very peaceful.

Eventually I realised that I was lying on my back, not doing anything. It took me a while to reclaim the use of my limbs, one by one... and then, steadily, I returned to reality.

But removing myself from it for a while was a good experience. I just wasn't exactly awake for it, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment