Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Midnight

My dream last night involved seducing someone in a lift. Despite seeing about 42093487 films which involve this scenario, it's never happened in real life (in fact, I don't think it could happen; it's too improbable... feel free to prove me wrong, however). The person I was seducing (that's right, I was the seducer... another improbable situation) wasn't my girlfriend, however. I don't even know who she was. She was beautiful, black, and compliant. Not that we had sex - to my immense relief now that I'm awake. She gave me her number, though, and sent me on my merry way.

The rest of the dream was just as bizarre; I kept thinking of texting her to ask her on a date - TD called me yesterday to ask me on a date, possibly the roots of this, but probably not - but never actually got around to fishing my 'phone out of my pocket and actually doing the damn thing. Being a dream, it doesn't seem too weird when you think about it - random kiss in a lift, number obtained, never text... but then again, being me, you'd have thought I'd have the common courtesy to send a text? Well, clearly not dream-me.

Scary thing is, I saw this girl on the train this morning.

[Post #404. If you can't find this post, that explains it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment