Sunday, August 23, 2009

Say "aaaaah, yes!"

It's nice to look after people. As ILB, I like to think of "looking after people" as one of my raisons d'être... and looking after an exhausted, hot, grumbly and frankly pissed-off TD is just one of those things I like to do. Suffice to say, I'd like to think she's no longer pissed off, grumbly, or hot (as it's night and there's no sun to fuck things up at the moment). I've been looking after her since Wednesday and even though we've now parted company (boo), I'm pleased that I got to play doctor for a good few days this week... plus, I didn't think I'd get to see her much, because she had work. An ill drinking girl doesn't have to work. QED, BITCHES!

We had sex last night. Well, okay, we had sex every night, but this was the first time I got to penetrate her, as opposed to the tongue-related pleasure time - work it out yourselves, gentle readers - and so it was a pleasant sensation that I'd missed sorely - the soft, warm wet sensation of entering her and feeling her inside walls mould themselves around my cock... well, you get the idea.
We were both sleepy by this point, and I figured that the whole fast-and-hard-fucking wasn't exactly going to curry much favour - I mean, it's great, but there's a limit. Plus, we'd spent the day doing lots of travelling, we were very tired, it was a warm and sultry evening, and we'd just watched Coco Avant Chanel, which is a very graceful film. Short, sharp shocks weren't really going to do it...

...so I started slow.

Gentle, long strokes. I proceeded to steady, firm strokes. Harder, but not hard. I built up a rhythm, sliding into and out of her... not slow, not fast. Same speed, same depth. Over and over and over and over again.
This was appreciated. At least, it was by me. Judging by what happened, it was by her as well. I think the general idea is, once you're used to something feeling good (especially if it's the "ooh, right there, that's the spot" form of feeling good), exactly the same thing happening again and again is going to intensify the pleasure. I mean, it works with eating sherbet lemons, and that's kind of like having sex.

So I kept going. Rhythmically.

Result:
ORGASMS: 1
BOREDOM: 0

That's what good doctors do.

No comments:

Post a Comment