Thursday, August 27, 2009

Darkness there, and nothing more...

I'm lucky in that the bathroom in my house - complete with rather dodgy tiling installed with my parents, nice white bath that I can't get in because of my skin and shower curtain that I have to spend ages fixing before I can take a shower - faces out onto the street. There's a big window there and I can open it wide in the summer months, letting all the heat out, and hopefully some of the steam/water vapour too. (Interesting fact-o-time: Steam is actually invisible. What you see is actually water vapour condensing around the steam, but you can't see the steam itself.) This makes for a light, pleasantly breezy shower, with plenty of shaving opportunities on the huge mirrored wall (once the condensation has been cleared, anyway) - I grow hair at an alarming rate, so shaving's something of a ritual, when I can be bothered to do it. All in all, I quite like our bathroom.

TD's bathroom I like too, but it's in some ways the antithesis of mine. It's at the back of the house, and there's no window. It's also smaller. Her shower curtain is a real curtain, so it doesn't need fixing, and the shower works, unlike mine, which decides to go suddenly very cold at random intervals. It's a cute, homey little room, and while I doubt I'd spend hours in there, it's perfectly adequate for showers.

And kisses.

Yesterday I was standing there - for what purpose I can't actually remember, my short-term memory lapses from time to time and... oh, nice shoes you have there. What was I saying? Oh yes, I was standing in her bathroom, and she just walked in, totally naked. Evidently, a bath was in order. Then she shut the door, and without actually consciously doing anything, I turned out the lights.
TD grabbed me, and instinctively I leaned in for a kiss. We locked lips together and passionately kissed. Again. And again. In the complete darkness. I sent my hands down, and stroked along the contours of her body - over her back, down her sides to her svelte waist, along her boobs, feeling her bum - all in the total lack of sight. No windows here, no artificial light. Heightened senses of touch, hearing (her breathing was practically palpable), and even taste, as I kissed her neck and moved down to her shoulder.

I felt myself growing harder as we stood there, holding her naked body in my clothed arms (although I was only wearing a t-shirt, so there was a bit of my flesh there...), just feeling her. Feeling the body I know so well. Not looking, even if I could see I may not have looked. I just wanted to touch her.

Damn, it was hot.

Eventually the light went back on. The kisses finished, at least for the moment. A slightly flushed TD got into her bath. I sat there on her toilet seat, extremely turned on. I reached for The Secret Garden to read her the first chapter. And eventually I did.

But for the moment I sat there, grateful of the light this time, so that after the hands had taken their turn in the darkness, I could admire her naked body for a while, under a gentle, forgiving light.

No comments:

Post a Comment