Friday, April 8, 2011

Unwind

It's Friday afternoon and I'm listening to Tim Booth's new album for the third time today, despite it not being that good. Earlier today, I woke up intending to apply to play a character for the new M&M shop that's opening in London. In an hour and a half, I'm going to go off to see The Wicker Man (the original) with H. I encourage a pair of twins to have a good time at a rave thay are anticipating this evening. 47 pops up on MSN to tell me that he's making some videos which may (or may not) contain me playing the guitar and singing. My sister turns up and shows my dad her tattoo. I bash some buttons and work out how to get past King Dedede in Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Welcome to the life of ILB. When it's sunny and bright like this, this sort of day can seem like it's the sort of thing you're living for. Like Tim Booth's album, it's nothing special... but at least it's OK. And that's the sort of thing I'm learning to appreciate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment