Monday, June 7, 2010

Yet another dream, yawn.

I'll stop doing these, I promise.

So I was lying in a ghostland between being awake and asleep. TD was next to me and she was slumbering peacefully; we were covered by a bedsheet, but nothing else. No duvet or anything. No pyjamas. Hey, it's getting hot, we have a perfect excuse. I kept flicking in and out of dream, which probably explains the random short-film-esque aspects of my dream, which established lots of little clips of one continuing story, which had...
  • Myself, TD, Chelsea and Jenna Haze escaping from some sort of POW camp
  • Vaulting over some barbed wire and then holding it up so everyone else can get out too
  • Chelsea suddenly rhapsodising about me but rating my blog 52%, using my real name
  • Everyone suddenly making a snap decision to run back to the camp
  • Chelsea and Jenna having spontaneous lesbian sex on a random bed, while TD films it
  • TD suddenly needing to go the doctor
  • Us waiting for six hours on a table, while the doctors kept seeing other people (the most realistic thing in the dream)...
  • ...while covered with a bedsheet, and spooning in the waiting room
  • Massages being offered by the doctor's waiting staff, and me manipulating them into massaging TD, because she wanted one
  • Them taking her away while she was asleep...
  • ...causing me to attempt to cover my naked body with the bedsheet
  • Waiting for the massage, which never came...
...because at that point I woke up. Properly. I let TD continue to sleep while I lay there and mused on my dream for a while. I then turned my attentions to her naked body, of course. That seemed like a much more worthwhile thing to do than wondering whether I eat too much cheese before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment