Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Additional. Longer.

So, yeah. I left my phone at home and I won't be having it this evening (I'm out of the house this evening, and most of tonight, it seems). I feel lost without it. Humph.

Anyway, as you may have gleaned from my earlier post, it is my birthday. I'm 25, which means I'm nearly dead, or at least something similar to that. The irony being that as a teetotaller I don't really take advantage of the dangerous drug known as ethanol, so having my brithday on Saint Patrick's Day isn't really as fun as it would seem. In any case, last year I was working on my brithday. This year, having the day off, I am lucky in that respect.

As you may have expected, the instant my dad closed the door this morning on his way out, TD and I were all over each other. Birthday sex, a very important part of the yearly routine. We managed to do it all over the house... which was my idea, naturally. It's not really my house (it belongs to my parents), and - assuming I move out at some point withing the calendar year (I'm 25, so I'm meant to be grown up or at least something similar to that) - we need to use all the facilities available. I mean, we already ticked off my bedroom and, er, the bathroom floor (what? don't judge me!). Today we added the downstairs lounge and the kitchen floor. Next stop: the attic (doing it in someone else's bedroom - that'd just be a bit too deviant).

We also used some tingle lube, some O gel, and a cock ring. It's fun to share.

Afterwards we did what any discerning couple would: we, er, went back to bed. We tried - successfully in my case, unsuccessfully in here - to stay awake until midnight last night, to ring in my birthday (I'm important, apparently, or at least something similar to that), but as she feel asleep to my dulcet tones as I bashed away with the children's story we're currently working through - The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster, which is something like the seventeenth book on our list - and so I was left to be awake alone. Fortunately, the large amounts of cake I ate last night got me to sleep anyway. But I was still slightly deprived.

Long story short: it's my birthday, we had lots of sex, we went back to sleep.

I felt an amazing calm descend upon me when I woke up an hour or so later. I hadn't even been aware of my girlfriend's presence in my arms while I was asleep, but maybe that's because I'm used to it by now. But when I woke up, I realised that I was still very tightly holding her, and she was asleep, warm... and naked. If that isn't a calming thought, I really don't know what is. It's calming me down now, anyway (even if not having my phone is freaking me out a little).

Happy birthday to me, in any case. All considered, it's been a pretty good day today... so far, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment