Saturday, October 3, 2009

Doubled up...

I woke up yesterday with a cough. Well, okay, I didn't start coughing until halfway through the day, but since my throat had decided to stop working, I was in two minds as to whether to go to college. It was eventually decided for me that I shouldn't go. I neither wanted to, nor could, articulate a vocal reponse contradicting this well-formed and expansive decision which consisted of "don't go to college". So I settled back and soon enough started stroking.

Hmmm, seems my hands work even if my throat doesn't.

Eventually it got too much.
"You able to do it?"
"Let's try."

We had sex in our dressing gowns on a bunched-up part of my duvet.

Anyway, that's why I haven't been blogging over the past couple of days. I've just been unwell. Somehow, your capacity for thought goes a little boom when your throat's making you sound like Bowser Koopa. Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment