Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Announcement

We interrupt this sex blog for a special announcement.

Hello!

Hello, Seamstress / Drinker! I love you!
Hello, Lady P, and Blacksilk, and Lace Stockings!
Hello, sex bloggers everywhere! Keep at it!
Hello, Mini!
Hello, 47!
Hello, Syren!
Hello, any readers I don't know - but feel free to stop by!

And you. Hello to you too. Yes, you there. New girl. I know you're reading; at least, I'd hope you are. You know who you are. I know who you are, too. But then again, you know who I am, so that makes us even.

The thing is, I trust you. Implicitly. You shared your secret with me, so I'm sharing mine with you. You can read this blog, and find out more about me than some of my closest friends. But I'm OK with you doing that. Really, I am. So please, go ahead.

I'm OK with you, if you're OK with me. Because we really are a lot more similar than I originally thought. And in a world like this, sometimes it's good to share. In some cases, new girl, you just gotta have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment