Thursday, May 7, 2009

Roleplay

"Was that an orgasm?" I said, as I surfaced from between her legs.
She affirmed with a moan.
"Thank goodness," I replied. "I should think you deserved one after that ordeal you went through."
There was a slight pause.
"It's a good thing that I managed to save you from those pirates," I continued after my brain whizzed into action. "Because who knows what they might have done if I hadn't succeeded? I had to fight them all off, and that would have been horrendous..."
I paused.
"Wait a minute, are you Dr. ______'s daughter?"
"Yes," she said, quietly.
"But that's amazing! You've been missing for ages! It's been in all the newspapers... they said pirates had got you, but I had no idea it was you I was rescuing!"
She blinked her eyes. Her legs were still wide open...
"Besides," I said, "I'd have rescued anyone, but since I saw your picture..."
There was a very heavy pause.
"I've wanted to do this for a long time," I said, penetrating her deeply as I felt a shiver pass through my entire body.

No comments:

Post a Comment