Saturday, November 13, 2010

Click!

Beware! Lazy post with many pictures, ahoy!

So, I went to this month's CCK social and...
...this is a fairly adequate visual depiction of how it felt. Exactly like a Belgian waffle with melted chocolate on it.


And look at this!Time printed = amount. This is probably why they stop serving at 00:00.

And look at the exact amount of loose change I found in my wallet!

Aquinas, eat your heart out... this is proof of God's existence.



Towards the end of the night I decided to make a sculpture by wrapping the salt-cellar in white napkins and sealing it with melted wax from the candles on the table. I also used melted wax to seal a brown sugar cube to the top. It just seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

Next week: Erotica 2010. A rather different experience. I probably won't take so many pictures, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment